Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Crafting

Crafting Guild Reputation Guide

I found this very useful guide to obtaining Guiled staus with crafting guilds, hope it helps everyone as much as it helped me.https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?491645-An-Updated-Crafting-Guild-Reputation-Guide
Small Lantharion Seregruthon 309d
Lantharion Seregruthon1154Small Lantharion Seregruthon 309d
Crafting

Hello!

I just wanted to let you all know i am yeoman and guilded tailorer so i don't mind helping out if someone needs light or medium armour or perhaps just want a fancy rug as long as people bring me material
Small keithia 1y
keithia0114Small keithia 1y
Crafting

Food, food wonderful food!

If anyone needs any food, I've got a reasonable amount in stock, and can make a lot of recipes up to T7.I can also make jewellery up to T6, though my recipe choice is more limited.If anyone has any dropped recipes for T2+ for cook / jeweller I won...
Member avatar small Egafridith 1y
Egafridith4177Small Theogorn 1y
Crafting

ANY HIGH LEVEL ARMSMAN - I need help plz.

I would like to get a first age two handed sword, level 60, champion. If there is anyone can help with that, please send a mail with what I need to do or get to be able to craft it, else I need a crafted relic to add it on the 4th slot.Thank you...
Member avatar small Creodwod 1y
Creodwod4192Member avatar small Creodwod 1y
Crafting

Material requests.

I'm a master (T5) level explorer, so if anyone needs help gathering materials, I will do it. Ore, wood, scholar mats, anything enemies might drop. Just make your request in this thread, or send me mail in game, and I'll make time to get it. Even ...
Member avatar small Cembur 2y
Cembur10623Member avatar small Creodwod 2y
Crafting

armsmen here.

I'm building my craftsmanship and I would be happy to help anyone specially low levels to get some nice sword or axes. I am making up to level 66 now, working the way to level up as soon as possible, If anyone need anything mail me in game I will ...
Member avatar small Creodwod 2y
Creodwod0146Member avatar small Creodwod 2y
Crafting

Essences

Essences are the new thing at level 100, and many people have slots to fill. I'd like supreme critcal rating, finesse, might, morale, and tactical mitigation. I'll do my best to get whatever is needed for them, if anyone who can make them just tel...
Member avatar small Cembur 2y
Cembur0104Member avatar small Cembur 2y
Crafting

Tailoring crafter.

I am levelling up the Tailoring craft and am currently a Master Artisan crafter, capable of making "purple" light and medium armour upto level 38. Will update this thread as I progress. Always willing to craft for kinsmen, but may need you to ...
Member avatar small Linthanviel 2y
Linthanviel0115Member avatar small Linthanviel 2y
Crafting

I need these!

I would like the following:Weathered Scraps of Dundlending TextTier 7&8&9 MaterialsMail me ingame
Small Prithbo 2y
Prithbo060Small Prithbo 2y
Page 1