Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Deed Maps
General Discussion

[Pinned] Deed Maps

The site which contained the deed maps is no longer online, but their owner put them in a Dropbox for continued use!https://www.dropbox.com/sh/063x97zlewts62p/AABlqGQNxIj9MD1ig5RUt7NJa?dl=0
Small Meriya 203d
Meriya198Small Meriya 203d
General Discussion

Hiho

hugs thank you all for the heart warming words and well wishes.I just wanted to drop a note and just say that i am alright and will be home tomorrow :)The surgery was successful.So i will most likely be online this weekend :)*gets some sleep since...
Small keithia 235d
keithia10134Small keithia 233d
General Discussion

New Premium House open for visitors

I just bought one of the new Premium Houses on the Cape of Belfalas. If anyone is interested in visiting, it's 2 Cliff Road in Nen Gwilith. I'm not done furnishing it yet, but you can enjoy the view and the seagulls, and I'm planning on putting so...
Member avatar small Cambarien 251d
Cambarien4109Member avatar small Cambarien 250d
General Discussion

An announcement (and another bad title)

Greetings.Several things have been going on the past few weeks, so I thought I should let all of you know about all of that. But before that, I announce my departure from the kinship. I might be back with Ornessar or another account in the future,...
Small Ornessar 262d
Ornessar7193Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 260d
Ornessar14303Small keithia 267d
General Discussion

Semi-absent (and this is a bad title)

Greetings and good morning/good afternoon. As some may know, I will not be very active after September 12th. The reason for my absence is the fact that the routine stats again; this being my 4th year out of the 5 years of my course. What I study i...
Small Ornessar 289d
Ornessar3131Small Theogorn 288d
General Discussion

morveren - away on holiday :)

Hi everyone just to let you know ill be away from lotro for the next 2/3 weeks on holiday, so all my chars (morveren, rosarielle, kaerielle and lunelia) will be inactive. See you all back in middle earth soon TY :)
Small Morveren 333d
Morveren 497Small Morveren 332d
General Discussion

Aedree AFK

Hey everyone,The second week of August (8th-15th) I'll be away. Partner is getting surgery. I'll be back on the 16th if there aren't any complications.See you then again!~ Aedree
Small Aedree 336d
Aedree034Small Aedree 336d
General Discussion

Nant is having a holliday

After a year of fun,deeds,raids,music,RP and great events,Nant has decided to have a little break with her family.She wil be away for a week starting at the 15th of July untill the 22th of July.So I will be here for the upcomming week to help you ...
Small Nanteana 354d
Nanteana036Small Nanteana 354d
General Discussion

Translating to Sindarin and Rohirric

Greetings. I'd like to inform the kin that I'm fluent in Sindarin and Rohirric, so if someone needs to translate anything, send me an in-game mail, a /tell or reply to this thread.
Small Ornessar 1y
Ornessar092Small Ornessar 1y
General Discussion

Beta

Hail everyone :)I am now not as active as I was because I am trying everything now on Bullroarer (beta). If anyone wishes me to check anything they would like to know let me know and I will do it. See you soon, Kat :)
Member avatar small Katrandil Elendar 1y
Katrandil Elendar0229Member avatar small Katrandil Elendar 1y
General Discussion

For Adilyr - and other heretics who don't know Nightwish

This is Nightwish!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYjIlHWBAVo
Small Aedree 1y
Aedree0218Small Aedree 1y
General Discussion

Goodbye to LOTRO

The game just isn't enjoyable to me anymore, though I did enjoy the kinship. I'm leaving, though not because of something anyone in the kin has done. I just don't find the game fn anymore. I said goodbye to some, but not all I'm familiar with. If ...
Member avatar small Cembur 1y
Cembur9415Member avatar small Cembur 1y
General Discussion

Branding a rune on someone

I got this idea during the RP, when Cale was interrogating an Orc, but couldn't try it because I was using Cendorad instead of Ubronalaer. Runekeepers use words of power, calling on the foundation of true names, if I'm correct. What is a Runekeepe...
Cembur0205Member avatar small Cembur 1y
General Discussion

what if your character got the One Ring?

My character's goal of protecting the Free People would twist into a dictatorship where freedom is sacrificed for security. You don't need secrets unless you have something to hide. Your lives must have rigid schedules, and you can only travel in ...
Member avatar small Cembur 2y
Cembur5344Small Stafting Wintercress 1y
General Discussion

Last stand

Sad I amReflecting I should doLong I have foughtWithout results I hoped forWay too interesting I find myselfNevertheless I differ from you allTherefore I should shut upFor I cannot live like thatNever I could helpBut soon that will changeI am up t...
Small Theogorn 1y
Theogorn6413Small Tokilek 1y
General Discussion

Elvish dictionary

>>>Elvish dictionary here<<<Just the elvish dictionary, accesible via LA. It is the best I met though and liked it so much I posted it here anyway.
Small Theogorn 1y
Theogorn070Small Theogorn 1y
General Discussion

Is LOTRO in maintenance mode?

https://agdom.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/i-regret-to-announce-that-this-is-the-end-lotro-officially-in-maintenance-mode/I don't know. I kind of agree with some of the stuff here. It's a bit odd that there's mo hub in Fangorn Forest. No stable master...
Cembur2359Small Theogorn 1y
General Discussion

Old LotR Movies

Someone requested I made this thread, and believe me, watching these is well worth your time.Hobbit (Russian 'The Hobbit', 1985): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XALj24n1F2kHobitit (Finnish 'The Lord of the Rings, 1993):1: https://www.youtube.com/...
Small Meriya 2y
Meriya2226Member avatar small Farathan 2y
General Discussion

Classing the classes

Basically a "what's your favorite class" thread. Talk about your favorite class, and what you think of other classes.My favorite is the champion, because of his toughness, and AoE. That's pretty much my ideal class in any game. I want to be able t...
Member avatar small Cembur 2y
Cembur5379Small Theogorn 2y