Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Tales of Middle Earth, written by Remnantus.
103Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Other

[Pinned] The Red Company's Greatest Quotes

During our raid in Carn Dum a few days ago, several members and myself talked about compiling a list of the greatest, funniest, or wackiest quotes from the members of the Red Company. If you know or remember any such quotes, please don't hesitate ...
Member avatar small Agawaer 1y
Agawaer321588Small Meriya 20d
Other

[Pinned] The Red Company Uniform Cosmetics - Policy

As a couple of kinsfolk have asked what the exact policy for the uniform is:Uniform Official Policy The Kinship uniform is only compulsory for instances/raids because it sets us apart from other members of the raid (and the red/crimson is very dis...
Small Adilyr Nolondil 1y
Adilyr Nolondil0206Small Adilyr Nolondil 1y
Other

[Pinned] The Red Company Facebook Page.

Greetings Kinsfolk,Always been interested in what your other Kinsmen do?There story's,adventures,video's and pictures.Or are you that Kinsmen that always wanted to share your story's,andventures,pictures and videos with the other Kinsmen?Now you c...
Small Nanteana 1y
Nanteana3270Member avatar small Creodwod 1y
Other

Raskjarn is having logging problems...

Can't say when I'm able to play again. Depends when SSG notices my ticket and fixes the issue :/Wish me luck that I get back to Middle Earth soon! :)
Member avatar small Raskjarn 22d
Raskjarn242Small Meriya 22d
Other

Safe Travels

After some reflection, I feel it is time to say goodbye to the Red Company. Thank you to the kinfolk who have made an effort to attend the Friday night raids in the last year. I hope you enjoyed them and had lots of fun! Your friendships, company,...
Member avatar small Saralethiel 120d
Saralethiel6139Small Theogorn 24d
Other

Baby-Time!

Hello folks,As you already might know we recently became parents of a sweet baby daughter. Johanna Carlota was born on April 17th and is making us very happy and tired ;-)I hope you do not miss me over-much, I shall return! Now, I need to warm up ...
Member avatar small Brandenbart 109d
Brandenbart11259Small Meriya 61d
Other

It's that time of year again...

Just thought I would let those of you who aren't aware know where I've disappeared off to (even more disappear-y than normal...)My second year exams are just around the corner ( :( ), so I don't have the time or energy for anything else right now....
Small Meriya 98d
Meriya376Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 94d
Other

Absent time

Greetings my dear kinsmen,I have some time to log in with any of my chars. This is because i'm working for many and tiring hours right now, but i plan on returning at the game as soon as possible. Safe travels to all ^^
Small Nalaea 98d
Nalaea161Small Nalaea 98d
Other

Goodbye, and safe travels.

Hey everyone, Ron here with a bit of a sad announcement. As you can probably guess by the title, the time has come for my departure from the kin. Before I get into the reasons for my departure I would like to thank you all so much for the past 7 m...
Member avatar small Ronimli 131d
Ronimli5136Member avatar small Saralethiel 125d
Other

Absence

Hey allI'll be off for the next 3 or so weeks due to exams. Try not to miss me too me too much ;)Your favourite secret dictator puppetmaster elf, Arstelle
Small Arstelle 223d
Arstelle7248Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 134d
Other

Time out for Sara

I will be taking some time out from the Red Company and LOTRO for a little while. My VIP ran out a few days ago, and due to finances I have no plans to renew anytime soon. As well, I'm feeling burnt out from the game's immense grind for essences t...
Member avatar small Saralethiel 141d
Saralethiel484Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 134d
Other

Farewell

Hello dear kinnies. I left the kinship and just want to bid you guys and girls farewell. I am not playing LOTRO or any other games at the moment - the real life is too demanding at this point. I am sure I'll come back one day. It may even be soone...
Member avatar small Minmar 156d
Minmar3119Small Meriya 155d
Other

Alien Swarm

As I am very much enjoying this game and hope you will feel alike, I would like to promote Alien Swarm to all of you. It is a freebie on Steam.4 Players coop, top-down sight, battle aliens and try not to get swarmed on a series of missions that fo...
Member avatar small Brandenbart 158d
Brandenbart152Member avatar small Brandenbart 158d
Other

Sadly I must take my leave

I didn't want to just leave the Kin and not say goodbye, so I wanted to thank you for the time you have allowed me to hang out with you and the nice conversations I've had with several of you. Sadly, i just don't think this Kin is a good fit for m...
Small Camrimbor 181d
Camrimbor3157Member avatar small Saralethiel 181d
Bug
Other

Bug

This bug is nasty. Been in bed virtually all week. I may not be around for raiding tomorrow or Saturday.keep up the good fighthugs Monbretia
Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 196d
Monbretia Umbridge279Member avatar small Saralethiel 196d
Other

A period of absense.

Hiho kind people of The Red Company.Yesterday evening, whilst being in a particularly nasty fight with a orc I got a little too much into the fight, and accidentally threw my very large cup of freshly made hot tea all over my laptop. This is the f...
Member avatar small Ronimli 259d
Ronimli8282Small Theogorn 240d
Other

Absent a bit.

Sorry, this comes after I've already been absent quite a while, but anyway. I'm quite busy at the moment with the new job, living in a new place, the Christmas season where I work more... simply not in the mood for playing much. I'll definitely be...
Member avatar small Cambarien 249d
Cambarien295Small Theogorn 248d
Other

Busy Bee

Just letting everyone know that my game time is more limited than usual. My little online business is very occupied around the Christmas holidays and I'm unable to be in-game most days.However, I will do my best to set aside time for the Friday an...
Member avatar small Saralethiel 259d
Saralethiel3129Small Meriya 258d
Other

Absence Aedree

Greetings everyone As some of you know my partner had surgery two weeks ago. Unfortunately she has developed complications and two days ago she was rushed to the hospital in a critical state and they had to perform emergency surgery. For now she's...
Small Aedree 357d
Aedree15468Member avatar small Calebriorn 319d
Other

Absent, mostly.

I'm going to be moving flats and jobs in less than two weeks, with a number of things still to do at my current place. Normally I try to get in a bit of playing every day just for relaxation, but right now I don't feel much like it most of the tim...
Member avatar small Cambarien 347d
Cambarien4177Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 345d