Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Children of Rossiel

[Pinned] Introduction to the Children of Rossiel

The Red Company - The Children of Rossiel ‘Few now remember them,’ Tom murmured, ‘yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in the loneliness, guarding from evil things folk that are heedless.’ – Fog on the Barrow-downs, The Fe...
Small Adilyr Nolondil 2y
Adilyr Nolondil281579Member avatar small Saralethiel 148d
The Children of Rossiel

CoR at Orthanc

There has been some discussion over the last few weeks regarding the Children of Rossiel and their progression to L85. As most of you know, I left the ultimate decision to a subset of the officers to decide and stated that I would abide by whateve...
Small Adilyr Nolondil 119d
Adilyr Nolondil391Small Conrad 118d
The Children of Rossiel

Preparation resources - level 75

Hey everyone,I thought it'd be handy to have a thread where traits, LIs and gear can be discussed. Being well prepared makes a huge difference going into group content, and in this case should be particularly relevant for the Tower of Orthanc and ...
Small Conrad 251d
Conrad311047Small Nanteana 235d
The Children of Rossiel

Rossiel - event planner

Nice tought to use the calendar for 'singnups'! :) I hope that people will use it more in the future and leave a note if they are going to attend a raid or not :)http://theredcompany.shivtr.com/events/636869?event_instance_id=10968024
Small Tokilek 1y
Tokilek2130Small Lantharion Seregruthon 1y
The Children of Rossiel

Fellowship Manoeuvres - six lenght/different colours

We could learn to use those 6 man advanced fellowship manoeuvres ;) The best of them is Wings of the Windlord conjunction - it crushes the enemy and gives two additional Oathbreaker-protectors. Below I copy all of complicated awailable six straigh...
Small Tokilek 2y
Tokilek8482Small Lantharion Seregruthon 1y
The Children of Rossiel

[Raid preparations vol. I - Statistics know-how: Tactical and physical mastery]

Introduction to vol. IThere are a few statistics that we need to understand, to properly prepare our characters for raiding. If we better know the game mechanics, than we can better use it for our advantage. Statistics are the most important topic...
Small Tokilek 1y
Tokilek6552Small Tokilek 1y
The Children of Rossiel

Children of Rossiel - Prerequisites.

Teamspeak:Teamspeak is essential for conducting raids properly. A microphone isn't, but everyone must be able to hear instructions online.What to do: Download and install TS. The Red Company server details are on the kinship website.Raid Assist In...
Small Adilyr Nolondil 2y
Adilyr Nolondil0192Small Adilyr Nolondil 2y
The Children of Rossiel

Character Names

Suggested Character Names:Male:AegadanAvadanElmegilHaladanHalechtelMaegnegilMaegdirRalgadirRandanirRuthmegilTalgirFemaleAvalethCenalethHalethTalgeleth
Small Adilyr Nolondil 2y
Adilyr Nolondil0104Small Adilyr Nolondil 2y
Page 1