Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Here you'll find guides to enhance your roleplay.
723Member avatar small
Use this forum to discuss any already existant lore of Tolkien, the game, or ours. Also, we discuss here about new lore we can add to our kinship and the children of Rossiel.
585Member avatar small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Roleplay

[Pinned] the requested thread

as some of you requested, I open up a thread here where you can discuss the things you want. I have already written a full post in the council-thread, explaining some causes, factors, personal solution, but I do not yet see so much what more can b...
Small Theogorn 211d
Theogorn20664Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 189d
Roleplay

[Pinned] RP Brainstorm Thread

As requested is here the brainstorm thread of our roleplayers. Here we share ideas for upcoming kinwide roleplay stories. If you want to propose an idea, please keep the following in mind:1. The RP should be accessible for every kin member (so no ...
Small Aedree 310d
Aedree26789Small Theogorn 284d
[Pinned] RP-story so far
Roleplay

[Pinned] RP-story so far

Every week I'll update this thread to let you all know what happened during our kinwide rp-story and what is in store for us to come. For the story outline, the time frame and what is yet to come, please read the thread Kin Story Outline.- March o...
Small Aedree 1y
Aedree20773Small Aedree 310d
Roleplay

[Pinned] Kin Story Outline

Greetings everyone,Underneath you'll find the outline of our kinwide rp-story that we'll do every Tuesday. Behind each 'chapter' you'll see the indicated time frame and if there is any additional information, I'll post it there as well. Make sure ...
Small Aedree 1y
Aedree0249Small Aedree 1y
Roleplay

Group Rp on Wednesday 21st June

For one week only the rp group will be meeting on Wednesday at 8.30pm Gathering in Staddle to continue the expedition to the Lone Lands.Below is an account what happened last week.PlayersEthelaisy (a Rohirrim woman) --- AralarTrana, a young dwar...
Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 3d
Monbretia Umbridge119Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 3d
Roleplay

Group Rp on Thursday 15th June

Combe and Wattle InnPlayersEthelaisy (a Rohirrim woman) AralarTrana, a young dwarven scholar from the Blue mountains CambarianBefony ( a young hobbit sister to Blorlo) SigrunGalanthia (mother to Blorolo and Befony) Voiced by SigrunOff stage Blorlo...
Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 9d
Monbretia Umbridge122Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 9d
Roleplay

Thursday 8th June RP Group

PlayersEthelaisy (a Rohirrim woman) AralarTrana, a young dwarven scholar from the Blue mountains CambarianNantena a Hobbit, seneschal to ...
Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 17d
Monbretia Umbridge246Member avatar small Cambarien 15d
Roleplay

Thursday 25th May - Group RP

PlayersHvithir (a master jeweller dwarf from Erebor) DolfithirEthelaisy (a Rohirrim woman) AralarTrana, a young dwarven scholar from the Blue mountains ...
Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 31d
Monbretia Umbridge461Small Lantharion Seregruthon 18d
Roleplay

Group Rp on Wednesday 17th May at 8.30 BST

PlayersHvithir (a master jeweller dwarf from Erebor) DolfithirBefony ( a young hobbit sister to Blorlo) SigrunEthelaisy (a Rohirrim woman) AralarTrana, a young dwarven scholar from the Blue mountains ...
Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 38d
Monbretia Umbridge351Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 37d
Roleplay

Group Rp Wednesday 10th may

Meet at Combe Inn at 8.30 pm Bst PlayersHvithir (a master jeweller dwarf from Erebor) DolfithirBefony ( a young hobbit sister to Blorlo) SigrunEthelaisy (a Rohirrim woman) AralarTrana, a young dwarven schol...
Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 45d
Monbretia Umbridge357Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 45d
Roleplay

Group rp Wednesday 3rd May

PlayersHvithir (a master jeweller dwarf from Erebor) DolfithirBefony ( a young hobbit sister to Blorlo) SigrunEthelaisy (a Rohirrim woman) AralarTrana, a young dwarven scholar from the Blue mountains CambarianSaraledhe, an elf from L...
Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 53d
Monbretia Umbridge135Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 53d
Roleplay

Group rp Wednesday 26th April

The story continues:Players will meet at Combe Inn at 8.30 pm BST.CastHvithir (a master jeweller dwarf from Erebor) DolfithirBefony (a young hobbit sister to Blorlo) SigrunEthelaisy (a Rohirrim woman) AralarTrana a young d...
Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 59d
Monbretia Umbridge164Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 59d
Roleplay

A New RP Group

In the last weeks a very few members of the kin have been enacting out a rp story line. We refer to it as the RP group to differentiate it from what used to be called Kin RP. We would like to open it out to other kin members who wish to rp withi...
Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 72d
Monbretia Umbridge289Member avatar small Saralethiel 71d
Roleplay

Weekly RP postponement and a RP proposition.

Hello all, sorry this took until the day of, but I wished to inform the company that this week, I am unavailable for the full length of the RP session, and thus can't continue with our regularly scheduled events. As such I fully encourage the grou...
Member avatar small Calebriorn 157d
Calebriorn7256Member avatar small Lecnal 150d
Roleplay

Kin rp 3 Jan. Of orbs and a departure

At dawn a fellowship of six: Tolibold, Ronimli, Eloen Aduial, Blorlo, Radhril and Calebriorn departed Ost Guruth. They rode east towards the last Bridge. As they reached the crest of the skarn and made their way on the road, Radhril glanced back ...
Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 167d
Monbretia Umbridge175Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 167d
Roleplay

Another little RP adventure

Greetings venerable Red Company role players,most of you are aware that I have prepared another RP adventure that will -start would be too big a word, so Id rather say "be seeded"- tomorrow, and I want to stake out a few points about it to avoid m...
Small Haltunnen 228d
Haltunnen10201Small Haltunnen 225d
Roleplay

A short summary of yesterdays RP adventure "One more man gone"

At the weekly meeting of the Red Company Haltunnen the dwarf shared grave news. Bragham Thistlebrew, one of the youngest recruits of the Red Company, and an employee in Haltunnens Bree shop, is dead.Coming home from business abroad, Haltunnen had ...
Small Haltunnen 240d
Haltunnen9226Small Haltunnen 238d
Roleplay

A few things I would like to contribute

Be greeted, valued kinspeople!I am only a simple recruit and still a noob to LOTRO (with about two very lazy months of experience a few years ago and only a few weeks now on this server), but having many years of background in roleplaying (tableto...
Small Haltunnen 248d
Haltunnen4113Small Nanteana 247d
Roleplay

Bi-Weekly RP

13th of OctoberTonight we had I Bi-weekly RP,And it was nice!We talked about Adventures ,and learn about our Kinnies!We like to know your story to!Next Bi weekly will be on 27th of october,Come and join us,and learn more about you Kinnies!greets,N...
Small Nanteana 253d
Nanteana1111Small Nanteana 253d
Roleplay

Roleplay Peeps

It appears the number of hep-cats at the last 2 RP sessions has been lacklustre.I'm disappointed. Like, really. I want you all to come.Let me be clear. This is not a nice suggestion from Nant. Hell no. This is a DEMAND. I expect to see a good turn...
Small Arstelle 255d
Arstelle9202Small Nanteana 253d