Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Tales of Arda

A study of elves

Hello once again dear reader , I do hope that you are doing well. this newest addition to my collection of stories is a lesson on the various types of elves that live or lived in our beautiful world. please do pay attention as such history has bee...
Small Remnantus 363d
Remnantus296Small Remnantus 363d
Tales of Arda

My absence

hello dear kin folk,you'll have to pardon my absence of late from both in game and the forums here. my day to day schedule was very much out of whack for a good while but now your favorite old noldo is back and the tales of arda will continue.you...
Small Remnantus 1y
Remnantus286Small Aedree 1y
Tales of Arda

The Guardian's Oath

The path of the guardian is one of great sacrifice . putting the welfare and safety of others well before your own . Standing boldly before a sea of darkness with your shield casting aside evil after evil , and if it ever comes to it.... fall whil...
Small Remnantus 1y
Remnantus0200Small Remnantus 1y
Tales of Arda

The battle of the beards

A shrew scurried through the field to a large puddle. after enjoying a drink of the water he looked at reflection and was pleased by the small hairs of his chin. quickly he ran to a near by farm and spoke a friend of his , an old goat. the shrew p...
Small Remnantus 1y
Remnantus0175Small Remnantus 1y
Tales of Arda

Stroud the proud

In the town of Bree there is a jail and decades ago one of the worst killers of Bree was kept there. Stroud was his name the other merchants he had worked with often called him Stroud the proud do to the vast wealth and lands he had. Stroud was a...
Small Remnantus 1y
Remnantus0233Small Remnantus 1y
Tales of Arda

A brief history of legendary weapons

There are many heroes in our world be they from times past or of the current age. these heroes have done many great things but they did not do it alone. yes each hero had a companion that is often over looked. a trusted friend always at their side...
Small Remnantus 1y
Remnantus066Small Remnantus 1y
Tales of Arda

A most frightening night !!!

Greetings again well my dear reader shall we have a journey across the written page only to get lost in a good story ? I'll let you be the judge enjoy......It was a day during the waning of summer and the early onset of autum, when the days are...
Small Remnantus 1y
Remnantus0208Small Remnantus 1y
Tales of Arda

the Barrow's poem

this dear reader is a poem I learned from a small child that I met in the good old town of Bree. it is a simple nursery rhyme but has a great lesson in it. do enjoy and heed it's warning.... in the lands of bleak and pale stone is where the dead d...
Small Remnantus 1y
Remnantus0172Small Remnantus 1y
Tales of Arda

A sellsword's guide to survival and fortune

A sellsword's Guide to survival and fortune by Remnantus Cuiviefeayou are either reading this book because you to wish to live the exciting life of a sellsword , or perhaps you already fo...
Small Remnantus 1y
Remnantus0236Small Remnantus 1y
Tales of Arda

welcome to the Tales of Arda

Hello dear reader,this is a gathering of stories that I've come across over the years. be they historical or works of fiction that I myself have written. I do hope you enjoy them and always keep an eye out as I will continue to fill these pages wi...
Small Remnantus 1y
Remnantus0180Small Remnantus 1y
Page 1