Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
RP Guides

[Advanced] Armour and Weapon Physics, Part I - Heavy Armour.

Greetings.As most of you know, Ornessar is a warrior, and I sometimes get weird looks when roleplaying fights, because people do not know how armour works. I had a conversation with several people about ''what is god-modding'' and what is not, so ...
Small Ornessar 1y
Ornessar5235Member avatar small Rosamundi 1y
RP Guides

[Advanced] Armour and Weapon Physics, Part II - Light Armour and Shields

Light ArmourLeather armour is questionable at best. Plain leather doesn't offer much in terms of protective value. Then there's hardened leather (boiled leather aka 'cuir bouilli' ) which is typically more demanding to make than it's worth, and yo...
Small Ornessar 1y
Ornessar090Small Ornessar 1y
RP Guides

Emotes in roleplay

Emotes play a big part in roleplay. Wether we use the already existing in-game ones or those customized by ourselves, it adds to the roleplay and shows actions that we normally wouldn't be able to do. In this guide I'll describe the various types ...
Small Aedree 1y
Aedree0146Small Aedree 1y
RP Guides

The basics of roleplay

Foreword:Greetings everyone,I know I'm still new here and have attended but two kin roleplay activities. But also seeing the many questions of other newcomers about roleplay, I figured a basic guide to roleplay wouldn't hurt. And instead of forwar...
Small Aedree 1y
Aedree8713Member avatar small Javeth 1y
RP Guides

How to fight RP-style

Fighting. It seems almost inevitable when you find your way through Middle Earth. And it is something that is both overrated and underrated during roleplay. I've composed a guide below to help with how to roleplay a fight. By all means, these are ...
Small Aedree 1y
Aedree4285Member avatar small Calebriorn 1y
RP Guides

The perfect character name

Creating the perfect name for your roleplay character can be a true pain. Most names are already taken and you don’t want to end up with a bad rip-off such as Boromier, Qandalf or Legholas, or have an inappropriate name such as Ismellcheese, lolho...
Small Aedree 1y
Aedree7538Member avatar small Saralethiel 1y
RP Guides

Another rp-guide

In one of my breaks, my eye fell on another RP-guide. I was surprised that so much of the mentioned things I do agree with. Here are really some good tips and I have seen for several members tricks that would really help them. I self find it a gre...
Small Theogorn 1y
Theogorn0162Small Theogorn 1y
Page 1