Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] New lore
Lore discussion

[Pinned] New lore

I made a new thread in a new section of the Roleplay forum. Based on the brainstorm thread, here is the best spot if you have any questions yet about the children of Rossiel or the red company. Also, you can bring up ideas here regarding what kind...
Small Theogorn 1y
Theogorn11357Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 349d
Lore discussion

[Council] #3 - The way to go

to resume what we already established: First we generally decided we wanted to head for a general kin of the free peoples of Eriador (or middle-earth) in the purpose of common defense. With this, it's fine the Dúnedain are the roots, but we didn't...
Small Theogorn 293d
Theogorn15448Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 273d
Lore discussion

[Council] #2 - of the Dúnedain of the red company

Okay, finally I decided it is just better to move on with the council. There's no clue about when Aedree comes back, so I asked Nant to jump in voluntarily and temporarily as fifth member of the council.I almost forgot about the previous things we...
Small Theogorn 311d
Theogorn32852Small Theogorn 295d
Lore discussion

[council] #1 - visions

As I said in my announcement, the first thing we were going to do is to make clear our visions. One of the reasons the council is formed is because everyone has had a different interpretation of the red company. What we will try to do here is sort...
Small Theogorn 343d
Theogorn15472Member avatar small Monbretia Umbridge 336d
Lore discussion

The people index

I was also thinking about another possible issue we could have. Besides our kin-wide stories we wish to work out our personal. But in that may come a lot of characters, and with many characters for every player we would soon lose track of all peop...
Small Theogorn 1y
Theogorn13411Small Aedree 355d
Page 1