Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Archive] July-December 2015

I've got an appointment

I will likely not be able to see the finish for Ancthan's latest rp story arc unfortunately as I will likely not be able to get online today, I may end up popping in at or need the end, but don't start without me.
Member avatar small Calebriorn 3y
Calebriorn4740Small Theogorn 3y

Calebriorn takes over RP

I wants to leave a quick note here to say to officers and members alike that I appointed Calebriorn to take over charge of the rp for now. I have a busy time of homework and nearing exams. I cannot worry about rp now and school is priority. I have...
Small Theogorn 3y
Theogorn2354Small Meriya 3y

Kinship roles

It occurs to me from rping Cale that he has become the company's unofficial tracker/scout/pathfinder. With that in mind perhaps in terms of rp the company could make official roles and specializations of that kind. I,believe such a system would be...
Member avatar small Calebriorn 3y
Calebriorn6773Member avatar small Calebriorn 3y

more about RP

Well, I have been thinking more about RP. First we have had a full adventure about a corrupting stone. then we headed to angmar and the elves are freed succesfully. But honestly I must say that last RP was a bit boring. in a certain way I couldn'...
Small Theogorn 4y
Theogorn71376Small Meriya 4y

RP Storyline Suggestions Thread

Well I thought I'd make a thread like this where members of the Kinship can write and brainstorm on roleplay storylines or oneshots we could participate in. Of course I don't expect some of the ideas thrown around here to be greenlit because utlim...
Small Stafting Wintercress 4y
Stafting Wintercress101754Small Theogorn 4y

How the Morgul blades actually work

So with the current RP events going on pertaining to the Morgul blade I decided to go and do some actual research on how the Morgul blades are documented to function, (as that is what Calebriorn himself is no doubt doing between yesterday (as of m...
Member avatar small Calebriorn 4y
Calebriorn3642Member avatar small Calebriorn 4y
Page 1