Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Archive] December 2015-October 2016

RP Brainstorm Thread

As requested is here the brainstorm thread of our roleplayers. Here we share ideas for upcoming kinwide roleplay stories. If you want to propose an idea, please keep the following in mind:1. The RP should be accessible for every kin member (so no ...
Small Aedree 3y
Aedree264524Small Theogorn 3y

RP-story so far

Every week I'll update this thread to let you all know what happened during our kinwide rp-story and what is in store for us to come. For the story outline, the time frame and what is yet to come, please read the thread Kin Story Outline.- March o...
Small Aedree 3y
Aedree203194Small Aedree 3y

RP Meeting August 16th

Greetings all,Yesterday we came together to discuss our RP, our past and our future. I've held notes to what was said, so here is the full report.1. Bi-weekly Gatherings on ThursdayThe bi-weekly RP Gatherings are introduced. They start coming Thu...
Small Aedree 3y
Aedree0415Small Aedree 3y

Journals

There are a few journal posts released. Be sure not to miss them!http://theredcompany.shivtr.com/journals
Small Theogorn 3y
Theogorn0323Small Theogorn 3y

Kin Story Outline

Greetings everyone,Underneath you'll find the outline of our kinwide rp-story that we'll do every Tuesday. Behind each 'chapter' you'll see the indicated time frame and if there is any additional information, I'll post it there as well. Make sure ...
Small Aedree 3y
Aedree0528Small Aedree 3y

Reviving the Kinship Roles

It was some months ago that I proposed a concept within the company of introducing specific occupations/roles in which RPers within the company could classify themselves, so as to better outline characters individual skills/talents which they are ...
Member avatar small Calebriorn 3y
Calebriorn8822Small Meriya 3y

Scouting report

((In keeping with Calebriorn's official job of Red Company scout, I'll be putting up these reports to fill new players in on what will be happening in the rp, and a little of what has already happened))The Greenway Bandits: With the dust settled o...
Calebriorn102108Member avatar small Calebriorn 3y

Goodbye RP

I am announcing here that I will not visit the RP-events in the near future.When I joined the kin, RP was my passion and my main activity in which I excelled. I spent a lot of time to it and wasn't pressed by time (like some of you still may remem...
Small Theogorn 3y
Theogorn2695Small Remnantus 3y

example of kinship background

EDIT BY AEDREE: this thread is out of date, therefor closed.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------hello everyone,As I am the public relationship officer, I am responsible for the state of the Laurelin ar...
Small Theogorn 3y
Theogorn102049Small Aedree 3y

Attack on the Red Comapny Hall

So this was an event brain stormed by me and a couple other members of the company back when between story arcs, I thought it would be cool, but given al, the moving parts I get the sense it will need a lot of before hand planning, so without furt...
Calebriorn151527Member avatar small Calebriorn 3y

Monthly open rp event?

Hey all,I'd like to throw in an idea for a monthly rp event hosted by our kin that is open to everyone of Laurelin. Next to having fun, its purpose would be to provide roleplay between our kin and others outside of the kin, and at the same time pl...
Small Aedree 3y
Aedree4838Small Aedree 3y

New RP story arc, Very rough draft.

[This has been changed as new ideas develop. Something will be added here in the not too distant future to describe roughly what transpires in a RP story arc in the future. Three dedicated players are needed to portray the cast of a dramatic and t...
Member avatar small Ordgaric 3y
Ordgaric51021Small Aedree 3y

HP vs Lotro

Since when did Harry Potter got involved with Lotro?
Small Aedree 3y
Aedree0341Small Aedree 3y

Appreciations

Aedree,I actually do like your activity on the forums here. In fact it has always been kind of a situation where something might be stated but there never really comes an explicit answer on them. Your efforts here are well appreciated by me and I ...
Small Theogorn 3y
Theogorn5696Small Aedree 3y

Kinship backgrounds

After I wrote a new character background, I referred on the very end to background of the kinship. I have already tried to get some background in the past, but I never really got an answer on that. Therefore it would be nice to manually dig them o...
Small Theogorn 3y
Theogorn2480Small Aedree 3y
Page 1